Tuesday, January 6, 2009

X-mas

Okay so... This post could be short or long, composed or erratic... I don't know yet...

We had a really good x-mas and all though Taiden couldn't really rip open his presents (I'll never buy foil wrapping paper again) he had fun trying! He got tons of clothes and some toys he really loves...


The minute we came in room he went straight for these shoes! We had to hide them to get him to unwrap a gift!

He loves his Brobee! He dances with it, it's so cute...
Cars! Like father like son...
The blocks have to be his favorite toy... He automatically knew to stack them... pretty funny... You'll also notice he got a baby Vsmile... not that he plays with is haha.Check out his hair! I LOVE it.. and I'm SICK of hearing people say I should cut it... Hint Hint mind your own!

More cars... and crap everywhere.He found his candy cane!
Blocks, blocks blocks!
And... Cars again! haha.

Later on we went to Gramzee Turner's and opened MORE gifts!
Did you know Taiden and Santa are boys? That's why he got so many awesome presents!

Digging...
Hmm... What's in there?
Finally paper I can rip!He loves these bowls!
Another present from Gramzee!


And so now that I'm done uploading 5000 pictures I don't want to type anymore...
Oh well... Taiden Tuesday later today...

1 comment:

alysha lykins said...

Just so you know, I don't think you should cut his hair. It looks cute just the way it is!