Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh my Sweet Taiden Curls.....

I love my Taiden curls.. It takes me about 5 minutes a day to do, but if you ask Devan it takes half an hour... His hair has gotten so long and it's always in his eyes... I know I will not want to take care of this with a new baby and I KNOW his dad will not do it since he doesn't do it now....
I had decided to cut his hair in May before Khari makes her entrance... I need that long so that I can prepare myself for it... I mean who wouldn't love these curls?!?

 
This kid does not know how to cheese haha


Love these curls


Watching his Gabba Gabba


Seriously? This is how Devan takes pictures too! Put your chin down! lol



But alas... I woke up this morning and I was like... this kid is getting a hair cut... TODAY.


I think he likes it...


There were some tears though....


But after it was all over he got over it haha.
I was gonna post a video of him but my stupid camera has been acting up ever since my mom dropped it at Taiden's birthday party.. Hence no pictures of Taiden's birthday party haha.
So to close it out here are some pictures of Chaos because oh hey we have a dog that most people have never seen.... Chaos will be getting his first hair cut tomorrow! Oh what a weekend...
 
Stretching... Weirdo haha


Getting dog hair all over my just vacuumed rug..


He's such a little puppy dog. He's huge and everyone is scared of him.. But I think this dog would probably let us get killed before biting anyone.. 



Okay now it's working haha so for those of you who don't know what Yo Gabba Gabba is here is Taiden Starring in HOLD STILL, by the Gabbas.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Taiden looks so cute with his big boy haircut! I love his curls, too, but I can pretty much guarantee that Khari will have the same gorgeous curls and you can grow and grow and grow them. :)