Monday, August 9, 2010

Taiden @ 2

I'm updating this because it's changing...

Taiden at 2 Years

  • Is a TERROR.
  • Is 36 inches tall and weighs 24 pounds...
  • Is freaking TWO!!!
  • Is kind of a bully...
  • Is the light of my life.
  • Knows baby sister's name is Khari...
  • Likes M and O almost as much as W...
  • Likes to color mommy a picture everyday.
  • Likes to fold baby sister's clothes..
  • Likes to name his Gabbas...
  • Loves his ABCs...
  • Loves to count..
  • LOVES to dance. Even with no music.
  • Loves to wash his hands.
  • Makes us sing a Gabba song for every object he sees... My name is Remote remote ra ra ra ra ra ra ra Remote Remote...
  • Punishment is gettng his books taken away... My child. He will do anything for books!
  • Still wants to watch Gabba Gabba everyday..
  • Talks and talks and talks...
  • Tells me everyone he loves everyday.. It's a long list of Aunties and Uncles...
  • Tells me what he did everyday when I get home from work...
  • Wants to drink the milk out of his bowl, and mommies bowl and daddies bowl every morning...
  • Will get mad if someone puts his toys in the wrong spot. He is my child..
  • Will say Mommy first when asked who loves him.. Boo Yah Devan!!!
  • Yells out Look mommy I found a W when ever he sees one.. Oh Walmart is so fun.. haha

No comments: