Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kiddo Updates

Mr Kade
IS FOUR! His birthday was this past Saturday. While he was sleeping I blew up about 20 balloons and put them in his room as well as decorated his ceiling with streamers. He was so excited when he woke up. Him and Khari spent a good 15-20 mins just kicking them around before Khari decided she wanted to ea beckfaaaas (eat breakfast). I was so glad I did it. (I almost forgot and ended up waking up early in the morning to do it.) We are not doing his party until this Saturday so he told everyone that they couldn't tell him happy birthday until the day of his party. A mean face and a growl was given to everyone I forgot to inform of this before they had a chance to say it to him.
This kid is can be wild one. He started out so calm. Never climbed on anything,didn't really get in to much. Then came the YELLING. He had one tone of voice for a long time and while nerve wracking it was so him and I loved it. He is kind of crazy in the jumping off the couch typical 4 year old stuff way, but he is still wary of things like rides at arcade type places. I personally would rather be strapped in a seat than rolling backwards over the side of a couch, but that's just me.
He can be so sweet at times. He will come lay next to me and just rub my face and say "I looove you momma". LOVE IT. I was pretty sick last week and he stayed in the room with me insisting that he had to be there to take care of me and making sure I knew that when people are sick they can't go to work. (Poor Devan is sick this week and TK was pretty upset with him for going to work today!)
He also has what Dev calls the Turner Temper. He will be perfectly fine one minute and if things aren't going his way he blows up in a flash. (Wendy and Heather agreed it's a Turner thing when I told them about this, but living with my little brother I know he gets QUITE a bit of it from my side as well.) A quick trip to his room usually cures this. (For about 5 minutes ay yi yi)
He is so smart. Everyday he wants to practice his letters in sign language. This is A and THIS is S. Right? Is how it always starts out. I can not get anything past this boy. If I tell him we will do something once (be it 5:30 am and the thing to do is at 9pm) the kid remembers. No wonder he wanted to be an elephant for halloween. An elephant NEVER forgets!

Ms Khari Rhyssy poopoo girl (Sad Nickname right!?)
Is 19 months and is a sassy little firecracker! She is the opposite of her brother and has always loved to climb on things. She is into everything (mostly the dog food and water ugh) and jumps off anything and everything. She is a DAREDEVIL. If a someone else is doing it.. Well then she can do it too! The other day I posted on FB a video of her and Taiden climbing up the fridge! (Later I will post it on here if I remember) I turned around (from cleaning up her mess of dog water) and she was halfway up the fridge! I don't think she got as high as she did the first time because we were all laughing so hard, but wow that girl is a monkey!
She is also a little sweetie like her brother. Riding in the car she calls out everyone's name and tells them I wah woo. It is so cute and makes my day. She pats my face too. She will keep calling your name until you answer and then keep saying I wah woo until you say it back. She is always bringing you your phone if she finds it anywhere. Mama. Phone? She always wants to help when I'm cleaning except when I sweep or vaccumm she HATES those things. She is constanly wiping down the house. It would be a help except you can tell how little I dust due to the spots she can't reach... *yikes*
This girl is a DIVA. She has to pick out her own shoes and if you pick something she doesn't want to wear. You get a strong NO and she will pick something else. She loves "neckace"s and her babies. She has 3 'sets' of babies. She has 2 Princess Tiana dolls, 3 little ugly dolls from target (I bought 2 of them so I can call them ugly) and 7 ADORABLE Cabbage Patch Cuties (Link). She has all but the turtle (I messed that one up by letting a friend buy the last one thinking I'd be able to find it again) the monkey and the frog (I think they are both not as cute as the others). She goes through phases of which set she will play with.
She is the sweetest little sassy, diva firecracker ever and we just love her!

Now for some pics of them sleeping. Cause I'm just weird like that.


He sleeps like this all the time. Even sitting up in his carseat haha.

Look at those eyelashes, No look at those lips. Oh just LOOK!!

2 comments:

SeaJay said...

Thank you, thank you. So great to have a blog update. Taiden and Khari are really changing. I love your stories about them.
Hugs.
Connie

Dana said...

Happy bday Taiden! Can't believe you're 4!! Khari sounds like both of our kids..., wild and daredevils! :)