Tuesday, May 6, 2008

14 weeks

Taiden is 14 weeks! Wow. He's getting so big! I tried updating a while ago and it wouldn't let me load my video so I gave up and never even posted what I had written!
Taiden was blessed on Sunday. He was stylin.. Thanks Auntie/ Godmother Ollie. What an expereince for the Turners! The service was espescially "excentric" this week... ha ha. Probably a bit of a culture shock for the Baer boys also. Lesley said it's good for them so I guess that it's okay. :)
Taiden thinks he can sit up, and trys to scoot, but only succeeds in getting his legs under him before they slide back... he can move like an inch in 5 minutes ha ha. I'm at work now, so I'll have to post a video later. He's been rolling over since the first week I brought him home, but now he knows he's doing it and kind of knows how.
People who get the biggest smiles(quickly)-
Devan
Grandma Great
Felecia (my sister)
Van
Rikki(my friend)
Everyone else...

I won't disclose where I am on the list... It's embarrassing. I get big smiles but only after he looks at me like I'm crazy for a while. (We all know I am crazy, but I didn't think he'd catch on so quickly. But I'll also post a video when I get home that may explain this.)

Being back to work is hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be. After yesterday it's gotten a bit harder though... Another baby bit him on his face @ daycare! Enough said. I'm switching his daycare as soon as another one opens as how good they actually watch my so is in question right now... The child bit him on his face and his hand, I don't understand how he was bitten twice. But the child was removed from the classroom and they won't be in the same room anymore, and he will be out of there {hopefully} soon anyways.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Yay - I'm so excited you guys started a blog so that us far-away fam can check in on your guys. We can't wait to meet him - he is so dang cute. XOXO Uncle E & Auntie D