Monday, November 17, 2008

Random things about Taiden

Some new(ish) things about Taiden...
  • He likes to throw things (and try to hit you ON PURPOSE I SWEAR)
  • He's been able to stand in the middle of the room for a long time now, but didn't do it very often... Today... he would sit back down just so he could get up.. he's so proud of himself.. I love it.
  • He likes to share his slobbery food... gross, but thanks anyways baby...
  • He throws temper tantrums I AM SERIOUS. He will throw himself on the ground and scream and thrash... I thought the terrible twos weren't supposed to happen until they were actually TWO?...
  • I can put his hair in a single pony tail.. haha
  • He GROWLS at people. Today he growled MOM.
  • He says MOM instead of mama.. NO LIE...
  • He actually LIKES to feed himself.
  • He laughs at just about everything
  • He'll eat anything you give him...
  • He's still getting cuter everyday...

No comments: