Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I was going to make a cute little video of Taiden finding his Easter eggs yesterday and him at the school yesterday, BUT my stupid movie maker that I just bought 2 months ago and have only used once keeps shutting down.. GRRRR GRRR GRRR! So here is the unedited version of Taiden's Easter egg hunt. Just imagine it with out Devan swearing in the background. (I put a TINY pillow in the washer and I guess it filled with water and through the balance of.. My bad.)




3 comments:

Jill and Chris said...

Looks like you had a great easter. I can't believe how big Taiden has gotten. Time for another one!?!

Rob said...

Great post and video!! Taiden looks like he had a lot of fun. Devan, on the other hand, is very entertaining! Does he kiss his mother with that mouth! Funny stuff! The fart and sneeze at the end. Hilarious!

Summer said...

Rob.. I totally forgot about the fart! haha