Friday, April 10, 2009

Madeline Alice Sphor


This beautiful little girl was due the day Taiden was born. She was born in November at 29 weeks. She had to fight for her life in the NICU the first few months (long for her parents I'm sure), but she got to go home with them and spend the rest of her very short 17 months with her loving parents
Heather and Mike Sphor. I never met them, but I've been following both of their blogs for over a year. When I heard about sweet little Maddie I couldn't help but to burst into tears.
Maddie had to have breathing treatments on a daily basis, but that didn't stop her from living the full life of a 17 month old. On April 7th 2009 beautiful Maddie went home to heaven. My heart is breaking for this family. In memory of this sweet angel I've gone Purple for Maddie and I will be wearing purple at home on the 14th as requested by her parents.

R.I.P
Madeline Alice Sphor

No comments: