Thursday, September 24, 2009

Middle of the night mini rant...

I just saw a site that sells hair bow holders for 70 dollars!! 70 bucks! The worst part is I JUST got home from Walmart and I saw the wooden board thing they used... It costs no more than 5 bucks.. IF THAT.
I just made some for my nieces that really only cost me a dollar since I had everything but the wood already, but including all of the material it would add up to about MAYBE 7 bucks... MAYBE. 
Some people and their nerve!!

Yeah I took off that link because the owner of the site thinks I'm giving her free publicity which yeah I don't want to have my friends waste their money on that when I can make them one that I would not charge 70 dollars for!
Thanks for your ridiculous waste of my time to read comment that I didn't even post! Oh and I doubt that actually brought you some sales, because my friends don't WASTE 70 bucks on stuff like that.. haha

2 comments:

Jill and Chris said...

That is super ridiculous. Who would pay that kind of money for wood and a few ribbons?

*Brent,Erica,Paige,Eliza* said...

hahahah you make me laugh!