Thursday, June 12, 2008

Splish-idy splash-idy

Taiden's been kinda sorta splashing during bathtime, but last night he went CRAZY. I didn't capture the really crazy part (where he splashed water all over me), but I got some kicking and talking :)
His eczema flared up pretty bad on his legs a few days ago, it actually cracked up! My poor baby. He doesn't try to rub his leg or seem like he's in any discomfort, but it still makes me sad. I slathered his cream on it, and put Eucerin on top of that, and it's looking alot better.
Nat's asked me for a little help with their blog (it wouldn't let her change the background and a few other things, sucks trust me I know), but we haven't been able to actually talk. (phone tag haha). Hopefully I'll be able to get over there so she can update more than 3 lines!




No comments: