Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good Times

I have been watching Eliza 5 days a week for about 2.5 hours since the beginning of January and it's been really fun. I take tons of pictures but I have yet to post any so I just thought I'd post a few from last week or the week before.. who knows.. haha

The first thing she does when she gets here or after she eats is kick off her shoes and go straight for Taiden's LITTLE ball pit I got him for his birthday... She loves it!

Peeking through the hole in the top.
Little Miss Mischeivous.
Her smile face? Haha ask Nat about that...

She also likes to take books in there and read... I hear "I'm going upstairs to get books now okay Summer? Okay?"
Having Eliza over is a blast and I'm really glad Taiden has someone to play with on an almost daily basis.

Last week (or was it the week before?) I also watched Walker while Lesley was at the flower shop (oh yeah it was for Valentines so it was the week before) and he FINALLY convinced Taiden to go DOWN the stairs and to eat chicken 'nuggets'! Thank you Walker!
Here are a few pics from that day...

I thought this was so cute!
I still didn't notice what Walker had in his hand...
Then I saw Taiden going for more...
Finally saw that Walker had one too!
Sneaky sneaky!Taiden was pretty bored after I closed the fireplace haha

During this post I heard a faint sound of clapping then Taiden came giddily into the room. Crap I thought he's up to something.... I ran out of the room and saw the bathroom door wasn't closed... this is what I found...

And this is what he came back for...


Good times...
Good thing there is a washing machine in the same room and that is right where they all went!

No comments: