Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random

Alysha tagged me on this forever ago it seems, but as I haven't really been on here I just now saw it!

These are the rules...

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


6 Random things about me:

1. I have a horrible habit of touching my nose that I hate, and have been trying to change since I was 12!

2. I hope I have a girl next, but I will not disclose my girl name in case any name thieves read my blog.

3. I HATE name thieves. If you know I wanted to name my child something why would you steal it? I should have been named Jamillah, but THANKFULLY my aunt stole it from my mom. I still HATE them though...

4. I think I have a mild case of OCD.

5. I HAVE to put lotion on after I wash my hands. I've been known to ask random people when I'm out and have forgotten mine at home. If you catch me ringing my hands... That's probably why...

6. I've had the chicken pox THREE times. NO LIE.

No comments: