I’m sorry I haven’t written you a monthly letter for a LONG time. But I’m going to try to get back in the habit! You have grown and changed so much!
You started walking at the end of 9 months, and got pretty good really quick. It’s so hard to sum up the last 5 months so here’s a list of some things about you…
- You love to bring me books and climb on the couch with me to read (although you never let me read to you)
- You clap after everything you think you did right and when you hear YAY! or thanks
- You HAVE to have two of everything.. One in each hand
- I think it’s so cute that you just sit on the bottom of the stairs with a book or toys and kick your legs.
- You go down for naps pretty easy, you just have to talk your self to sleep
- You love to give kisses to everyone you see if someone asks for one
- You like to wave bye
- You cry when Daddy takes out the trash or walks the dog.. You stand and look out the door or window
- You LOVE to throw things
- You spit at me when I tell you no or not to do something :(
- You only bite me
- You give Chaos ‘loves'
- You can say
* Night Night (nigh nigh)
* Stinky (tink)
* And you try to mouth a lot of things we say
It’s impossible to document EVERY little thing about you.
But I love you so much and although I’m sad nothing will ever be the same, I’m excited to see how you change in this next month..
I love you Buddha Butt