Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Taiden at 3/Sidebar Repost

I've been meaning to update this for a while now, but with the old editor it wouldn't let me paste this and I'm WAY to lazy to retype it all out... Here is TK's old side bar.. Check out the new (In a few minutes.. gimme some time sheesh!)

Taiden at 3

Has a very adult way of talking (in a good way)

Is 39 inches tall and weighs 28 pounds...

Is freaking THREE!!!

Is kind of a bully...

Is still SCREAMING...

Is the light of my life.

Likes balls and blocks...

Likes colors, ABC's and counting...

Likes to name his Gabbas...

Loves his baby sister Khari...

LOVES to dance. Even with no music.

Loves to wash his hands.

Makes a song about any subject!

Punishment is gettng his books taken away... My child. He will do anything for books!

Says- I can do whatever I want. *sigh*

Talks and talks and talks...

Tells me everyone he loves everyday.. It's a long list of Aunties and Uncles...

Thinks he's the boss. And told me so...

Wants to drink the milk out of his bowl, and mommies bowl and daddies bowl every morning...

Will get mad if someone puts his toys in the wrong spot. He is my child..

No comments: